Welcome to Clinton Central Jr./Sr. HS
AP Art Field Trip to the University of Indianapolis
The AP Art Class went to the University of Indianapolis for a Printmaking Workshop.
Clinton Central FFA Earns National Award
Clinton Central FFA was one of four chapters in the State of Indiana to earn a 3-Star ranking at the National level and will be recognized at this year’s National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The National Chapter Award recognizes FFA chapters who exemplify chapter excellence by creating a balanced Program of Activities and provide opportunities for members to grow as individuals. The application must have nine activities with goals, ways and means to accomplish the goals and results. The nine activities that Clinton Central FFA submitted were:
· Clinton Central Meats and Livestock Skillathon CDE—the only state wide invitationals in the state of Indiana.
· Cash for Corduroy- FFA scholarship program for Clinton Central FFA members. Over $40,000 has been distributed to Central members.
· FFA Open House- program for 7th, 8th, and freshman students and parents to show the wide variety of opportunities in Agriculture Education.
· Animal Research facility- students fed out nine lambs purchased at the State Fair and fed them for the Stockman Livestock Judging contest and practices for college teams.
· Crossbred Classic- we help host and facilitate the largest grossing swine show in the US.
· Stockman Livestock Judging contest- our chapter along with Clinton Prairie FFA host a livestock judging contest that involved teams from twenty-five states.
· Wildcat Creek cleanup- our chapter helps clean wildcat creek each September.
· Feeding homeless people at Wheeler Mission- last year we helped twice
· Adopt a Family—our chapter allocated $500 and purchased Christmas gifts for a Clinton County family.
This award is designed to recognize FFA chapters that have excelled during the current year in the areas of community, student, and chapter development. Chapters must submit an extensive application outlining their program of activities, chapter goals, means to accomplish those goals as well as the actual program outcomes. “We are honored and humbled for this honor. Fewer FFA chapters nationwide earned the 3-Star ranking and we are honored to be one of those. This is something that is important to the community and alumni of Clinton Central FFA. We look forward to being recognized on stage at the National FFA Convention”, adds FFA Advisor, Roger K. Carr.
The National FFA Organization, formerly known as the Future Farmers of America, changed its name in 1988 to reflect the growth and diversity of agriculture. There are more than 600,000 FFA members nationwide. The FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success, through agricultural education.
Clinton Central Wall of Honor. Congratulations!
Clinton Central Jr./Sr. High School students are unique individuals who will successfully earn diplomas that enhance their career pathways and allow them to flourish in an ever-changing global society. Clinton Central graduates will be productive citizens who benefit their communities, value life-long learning, and practice civic and social responsibility. High School Administration
Allen Remaly, Principal
(765)249-2255 ext. 251
Cody Stanley, Assistant Principal
Eric Flickinger, Athletic Director
(765)249-2255 ext. 270
Chalais Stathers, Guidance Counselor
(765)249-2255 ext. 254
Kristi Coverdale, ECATreasurer
(765)249-2255 ext. 259
Melinda Eli, Secretary/Receptionist
(765)249-2255 ext. 200
Diana Crum, Athletic/Guidance Secretary
(765)249-2255 ext. 253
PL 221 School Improvement Plan for CCHS 2011-2014
2016-2017 School Calendar - updated